Saturday 10 June 2017

BRIDGE BOOKS WORTH HAVING A PEEK AT.......( Says Pun )



  • When As Stand By You Are To Partner A New Female Member...........Greta Warmley
  • I Play Bridge Like A Ruthless Psychopathic Highly Advanced Robot.....Cy Borgman
  • I've Just Discovered My Regular Female Partner Is A Lesbian.............Dick D. Kliner
  • I Don't Give A Damn About Our Dreadful Overbearing Chairman.........May E. Rotinelle
  • I'll Tell You Why I Can't Come Out To Play Bridge Tonight.................    Erin Dawes
  • Having Done A Stretch In Prison No Bridge Club Wants Me.................Jay L. Byrd
  • If Someone Catches You Cheating Smile And Plead Innocence...........Fay Kitt
  • She Always Causes A Stir When She Struts Into The Club...................Ed Turner
  • That Man Can't Take His Eyes Of My Lady Partner's Bust.....................C. D. Auldman
  • How Did He Pull Off Making That Seemingly Impossible Slam...............Jimmy Devell 

No comments: